DuchessPR was founded in 2007 providing freelance web design, business and personal administrative and virtual secretarial services and soon expanded to providing a consultancy service focussed on individual and corporate enterprise business consulting and PR.
Since inception DuchessPR has worked closely with individuals and businesses in the music, food, fashion, entertainment, online and offline media industry providing trusted and reliable services and has developed expertise with a team of over a dozen freelance web developers, media experts, videographers and photographers on board.
Founder Lara Kazeem is a Pageant Director, Publicist, PR Manager, Business Management & Admin Consultant specialising in Marketing, IT, Graphics, Copy writing, Content, Article and Paper writing, Webdesign, Web development, e-Commerce Development, Mobile Application Development, Administration and she is also Specialist Cuisine Event Manager and Caterer with over 15 years of experience.
She founded her first micro business doing marketing, promotions, distribution, advertisement,,graphic design, web design and administrative work, branding, all round management in 2005.
Her Formal Qualifications Include: 8 O Levels, 5 A Levels, BSc Hons. Applied Microbiology, Project Management According to PRINCE Methods, NVQ III Administration, Programming Visual Basic, Pascal, PHP, C&G Microcomputer Business Applications, DTI now BERR Award In Leisure & Hospitality, Professional Audio and Copy Typist and Transcribing, Professinally Qualified Minute Taking, Freelance Court Clerk Civil and Criminal Court Proficiency, Fully Trained Criminal Offending Mentor, Media & Marketing For Practitioners, Health and Safety Management Practitioner including being informally qualified and proficient at Writing, Typing and Translation of Yoruba in 5 Dialects.
Her Skills acquired over years working in public and private sector mean that she is proficient in providing services which include:
- Business Consultancy
- Administrative Services including set up of business standard letters, letterheads and brochure design
- Website Design
- Mobile Application Design, Management and Deployment
- Wordpress, Drupal, Project Pier, Joomla, Dolibarr, Opencart, OS Commerce and other mainstream CMS design and implementation
- Creation of Data directories including classifieds and music directories.
- Domain Registration
- Website hosting
- Website Management
- Image enhancement and
- Social Network Design and Management
- Search Engine optimisation
- Article writing
- Keyword analysis manually including keyword assessment and implementation
- Social network Advertising and Management
- Google Placement Adverts
- Design and Creation of Video Advertisements for all type businesses
- Flyer, business card, CD Cover, Banners and posters
- Database management and Design in C#, php, asp.net
- Newsletter Design and Management including distribution
- High volume Audio Typing
- Transcribing hand written notes and letters and documents into typeset and into pdf
- Company branding and management to develop writeups and profiling for companies
- Subject specific article and paper research and writing with experience of all major citation methods
- Blog creation and management
- Music Mastering and Music Promotion
- Digital music Distribution of music to iTunes and over 750 online platforms.
- Digital asset management for individuals and businesses
- Portfolio Management
- promotions and marketing including placements on television, radio and all online platforms.
- Design SQL, Access, Excel and Visual Basic
- Application Development from wireframe to functional.
- Social Media Analysis, Advertisment and Management
Miss Kazeem is an alumna of St. Saviours School, Ebute Metta, Lagos, Federal Government Girls’ College, Calabar, Cross River State, and Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi State all in Nigeria, West Africa and alumna of London Southbank University.
She has also served community as a volunteer working as treasurer elect and resident liaison officer on an inner London Local Authority Housing Estate, Volunteer Office Administration Manager with a First StepTrust a charitable organisation providing services to individuals facing exclusion and stigma due to disability and mental health diagnosis by giving training in administrative skills and as a Volunteer mentor with Sova London Link a Pan London Scheme providing mentoring services to offenders under court supervision orders, licenced offenders and offenders under the ICCP [Intensive Change and Control Program] for youths in London.
She is also CEO at Naijamaican UK, CEO at Lightbysolar Global UK a wholesale solar energy supplier and consultancy, Corporate Director at Ultimate AfroAsia as well as working pro bono as a Consultant to Congolese charity FERAPAD and as brand ambassador for SAFERWE Foundation India. A teetotaller and non caffeine consumer she spends her spare time she enjoying a little gardening, walking, music, reading, writing poetry and songs and enjoys watching documentaries and crimedrama thrillers .